Modifier la taille de la police
Nous sommes le Lun 23 Oct 2017 10:48

Écrire un nouveau sujetRépondre Page 1 sur 1   [ 10 messages ]
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Bonsoir!
MessagePosté: Mar 18 Mar 2014 20:53 

Hey guys,

I'd like to apply to join LSD in order to play TMU leagues with you guys. Additionally, I could play Shootmania and Valley if anyone here is interested in those games at all :P

I've been playing Trackmania since receiving TMN ESWC from a friend in early 2006 when Quake 3 stopped working because of a peculiar bug with my motherboard. Since then I played TMN actively from 2006 until 2008 when TMNF was released, and I along with half my team decided to stop playing. You may remember the team nWo, which I led during those years :)

I played TMU more or less from the beginning with CMC at the same time, in the beginning with keyboard, and then with pad when I got a PS3. I haven't played with any other team since, and it is probably weird for you to see that I am searching for another team. I didn't see this happening ever...

Unfortunately I had my issues with a member (admin to boot) of CMC which ruined the fun of the game for me for a few months. I already wanted to leave for a while, but decided to finish the VTC1 with CMC as I didn't want to leave the other guys in the dirt because of that situation. We made it to the finals somehow, and that is when I said goodbye.

I am looking for a Division 2 team with old school players (more or less like me). I've played most leagues in CMC², except for one which I was in the first team, but in that league Figos, Vince, Maruk, and many others were really active, so I never qualified better than 4th for a single map xD

I speak and read French, but since I never took lessons at school or university, I never learned how to write. So many useless letters... Trop difficile!
I am 27 years old, and even though I am known for my trolling and joking around, I've always been respectful and with fair play in matches, especially since I was ET admin for a few years.

I usually don't train a lot, but I am always present for qualifiers/matches and usually manage to qualify for a few maps and drive consistently.

Anyways, je m'excuse pour tout cette discours.

TLDR: J'aimerais bien jouer avec vous dans les ET Leagues sur TMU.

Bisous, Zell.

Sujet du message: Re: Bonsoir!
MessagePosté: Mar 18 Mar 2014 21:52 
Vieux con aigri

Citation:
Unfortunately I had my issues with a member (admin to boot) of CMC which ruined the fun of the game for me for a few months.

Who was it ? :vtr:

MessagePosté: Mer 19 Mar 2014 17:20 

We still haven't discussed of a potential team for the next league, even if we should take part of it with a small player base. Anyway, we will discuss of that but we are not so fast on that point. :p

MessagePosté: Mer 19 Mar 2014 18:15 

@Vautour: I don't think it's appropriate to air another team's dirty laundry on a public forum, especially since I'm on good terms with most of the lads. Let's just say that it's not surprising who.

@Arkone: Fair enough. With such a dwindling player base (and smaller number of teams), there aren't many Div 2 options, so I'm not in a rush to join a team. Just know that if you will participate in UL11 (or LE, SL, whatever will come next), I'll be ready to help drive matches. As I said, I don't nolife, but I'm almost always present, so that solves 1/3 of the problem. ^^

MessagePosté: Mer 19 Mar 2014 23:00 

Bonjour, Zell ! :aie:

MessagePosté: Mer 19 Mar 2014 23:54 
Kaméhaméha

Salut Zell :hi:

MessagePosté: Jeu 20 Mar 2014 08:03 

lu zell xD
no cmc² this season ? :(

and u speak and read french.. dengy is a real nooob :whistle:

MessagePosté: Jeu 20 Mar 2014 16:36 

Salut guys ^^

Nope, I'm no longer in CMC since the end of the Valley league, VTC1. I'm not sure how much longer TMU has to live, so I hope to play the remaining leagues with another old-school awesome team. That led me straight to LSD! :1:

MessagePosté: Jeu 20 Mar 2014 16:52 

arkone a écrit:
We still haven't discussed of a potential team for the next league, even if we should take part of it with a small player base. Anyway, we will discuss of that but we are not so fast on that point. :p

Oh come on... :drive:

Good luck Zell, you are a nice guy !

MessagePosté: Mar 22 Avr 2014 12:05 

Thanks Cibermix :)

Yop guys, just like Nomad, I'd like to know your thoughts.
If it will be a plain no, I'd like to know earlier than later so I can figure out what to do, since registrations have been open already for a few days now. :)
If not, I can wait np.

Écrire un nouveau sujetRépondre Page 1 sur 1   [ 10 messages ]